Jack’s Chrome Shop provides high-quality truck parts to customers all around North America. Because we have such a varied selection of parts (that come from all over the U.S. and Canada) we ask that you have patience with our staff when ordering rare and custom parts. These policies are to protect both Jack’s Chrome Shop and our customers.
- Jack’s Chrome Shop charges a standard 25% restocking fee on all items purchased and then returned.
- Jack’s Chrome Shop charges a 10% cancellation fee for orders cancelled before order fulfillment.
- Jack’s Chrome Shop will NOT refund any orders that are damaged or lost in transit.
- Shipping costs to the customer are nonrefundable, you will only be refunded for cost of the item itself.
- It is the customers responsibility to pay for shipment back to Jack’s Chrome Shop.
- Products cannot be returned after 30 days of being received.
- Custom-made products are non-refundable and require full payment before ordering
- Orders over $2500 are non-refundable
- Drop-ship orders are a necessary part of being a chrome shop. Jack’s Chrome Shop makes it clear in our product descriptions that rare and custom parts take longer to ship. We do not give refunds or discounts on orders that must be ordered from manufacturers and shipped at a later date.
Q: Where is Jack’s Chrome Shop?
Jack’s Chrome Shop is located in Lafayette, IN. Exit 168 on I65.
Q: What are your office hours?
Jack’s Chrome Shop is open Mon-Fri 9am-5pm and Sat 10am-3pm